About Me

Foto saya
Halow semua... Salam kenal dari deQuin...

All in My Mind

Minggu, Mei 18, 2008 0 komentar

What a hectic day!

I've done enough work for today. I was just arrived at home at 8.00 pm. And now I am here, sitting in front of my comp, doing my homework as usual, sometimes chatting and of course updating this blog...

I had many things on my mind these days. Yeeaa..many things... I am confused now 'coz I just can't decide who my partner is... I mean for my research on the 8th semestres later. I have a bit problem with a friend of mine concerning this research.  :(

I just don't know what to decide. Is she the right choice for me?? Or is he the right partner for me?? My God... help me... Then, I am thingking about my last task..huhuu... anyone can help me??

I was also wondering about something but I just don't know how to find out... Yeahh I don't know at all... I don't know if I can discuss that.

After all that we've been through... I want it all back... my days with smile with you all...

~sonatinez~

0 komentar: to “ All in My Mind so far...