About Me

Foto saya
Halow semua... Salam kenal dari deQuin...

A Trip to Prigen

Kamis, Mei 29, 2008 2 komentar

Well...it's  thursday...
Is it too late if I ask you about your last weekend?? Hemm... hope you had a great time, just like me...

I've just come back from a trip in Prigen. This trip was held by ULC (Ubaya Language Center). I was very excited about this trip...yes because last year I couldn't come...

At first, I didn't know that ULC organized this agenda because I haven't come to ULC since the beginning of April. But fortunately, a staff or an officer in ULC met me when I walked near ubaya supermarket and he told me about this trip.

There were about 45 participants, 5 staff in ULC and 4 Americans. When we were on the way to Prigen, I saw nothing but houses, hahhaa... nothing's special...

We started aour trip at 8.20 am and arrived at the villa in Prigen at about 9.50 am. Then we chose our own room. Each room has its own bath and toilet...cool...isn't it?? I think this villa is a good one.

I had a great time there. I got many new friends. I could practice english with friends and the Americans...hehe... and they were kind. David, Jessica, Lindsey and Doug were so kind. David is 24 years old. I asked him if he had an account at friendster so we can keep in touch... He said that he felt like he had seen me before the trip in EEC. But I guess it's not me that he saw because I've never been in EEC and I don't know where it is. ^^

Lindsey was a funny girl. Hemm... I don't know her age exactly, maybe between 24 and 26 years old. She made some funny voices and actions with her eyes. And Jessica... hemm... she was good, kind. But she spoke so fast that we, I mean the participants had trouble understanding her, so sometimes we lost some points then asked a friend beside us...hahahha...

And Doug... He didn't talk too much but just sat behind the other. But he smiled to everybody, I think he was simple and to the point....only my opinion...hehheh...

And these are my pics with them.
Picture 1 (Lindsey, me, Jessica)

Picture 2 (Mr Gaspar, Dewi, Jessica, Doug, me)

2 komentar: to “ A Trip to Prigen so far...