About Me

Foto saya
Halow semua... Salam kenal dari deQuin...

What should I do?

Jumat, Maret 14, 2008 0 komentar

I am in a good mood today and feel happy now because I have finished my homework. ^o^

Hemmm....
I went to ULC (Ubaya Language Center) this afternoon to ask my course schedule.
I mean... france course. Yes, I have decided to learn that language because I think it's a romantic language... I like listening to people speaking france.... ^o^

But when I looked at the schedule... oh my God...Tuesday and Thursday... I am very busy on Tuesday...I have a full class on that day... A very bad news for today !!!

The schedule is not convenient with mine. hikss... I have said to him about that and he asked me what day that I want but he cannot promise me that he could change the schedule.... whuaaaaaaa.... of course, because the schedule is already convenient for others...

Then when I was on my way home, I got a call from the officer in ULC. He said that he cannot change the schedule... T__T

SO, he offered me if I want to postpone the course till the next period (in June-July) or cancel the course... and the bad one, I take this period with that bad schedule. Whew...

I have been thinking about that and I decided to postpone the course... Good or bad decision ???

0 komentar: to “ What should I do? so far...