About Me

Foto saya
Halow semua... Salam kenal dari deQuin...

Enough is Enough !!!

Jumat, Maret 14, 2008 0 komentar

Whuaaaaaaaa.....why..................... ????

It seemed like a very beautiful experience & time at the outset.
But not anymore...everything has changed, now it's nothing...
I feel quite sad at times when I think of you... T_T

I've heard all the complaining from my friends that I should have forgotten  you...
I shouldn't think about you anymore...
I won't wait for something good to crop up anymore.... NO! That's enough...

I know it'll hurt me...but I will survive....
I have to move on although I know I cannot forget you in a short time....hmph...
But one thing you have to know that I will not regret everything...
Thanks for all beautiful time...

It's time to move on...

Stop! Enough is enough !!!


0 komentar: to “ Enough is Enough !!! so far...